Ready to start your oven and bake some cookies? That’s great! Let’s get started!
1. Sign up for #nashvillecookiecollab here!
2. Schedule your pop-up or flash sale- pick a date that works for you, talk to a local business or organization and book your location. You can also just schedule the pop-up on your front porch!
3. Register your pop-up with #nashvillecookiecollab so we can get the word out to everyone. Click here to register!
4. Let’s get baking!
5. Get the word out! Post to your social media using #nashvillecookiecollab and share posts to local community pages. Tell neighbors, friends, and family and ask them to also spread the word!
6. Submit your donation totals every Saturday night using this form.
The Colorful Cookie added a free file for anyone participating in the collaboration.
Renee from Simply Renee Sweets created cookie tags and bag toppers for the collab.
How to do a pop-up sale:
What’s a pop-up bake sale? Think bake sale! You can set up at a store, event, church, or even your front porch.
Here’s a list of items that will be useful to have at your pop-up:
Folding table or stand
Plastic frames (for fundraiser signage and/or pricing signage- think Dollar Tree)
Plastic packaging to individually wrap your cookies
Ingredient labels (I use Avery return address labels)
Stands to display cookies (cake stand, three tiered stand, basket, tray, etc.)